HAHA well I just got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! First I’d like to thank my husband, and the children and (SCREECH!)
Just Kidding. It’s funny really, this reminds me of chain letters. Do you remember those chain letters in middle school? Still I’ll be a good sport and play along. It’s all for fun so thank you Mrs.Tips for nominating me.
So the way this works is that the nominated get to share random facts about themselves. Sweet! So in no particular order.
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE ROAMER REVEALED!
1. You guessed it, I’m a woman! When I started this blog I felt it was really important to remain anonymous BECAUSE, I felt people respect male opinions more when it comes to the topic of money. Which is silly really since most of the men at work make it sound like their wives control the money. Hmm. Something to think about.
2. I have 2 children. AND, it really bothers me that neither of us is really raising them right now. You can say what you want but if you spend 9 hrs a day away during the first 5 years of their lives, well you have to realize that someone else is impressing upon them during the most important developmental time of their life. Its not an opinion it’s the truth. (Unless you defer daycare duties to robots then its something, not someone)
3. I really like to dance. But I don’t make time for it now a days. Except yesterday, Yesterday was Awesome!
4. I’m opinionated.
5. I hate smoking. with. a. passion. I know some cool people who smoke. I don’t get it.
6. Booze! no thanks. I partied it up in college but that didn’t include booze. During that time I could count on both hands how many drinks I’ve had in all my life. Now I probably need to use my toes.
7. I use to write poetry. Specially when I was going through a rough time. It was probably poorly written but it was healing.
8. I still haven’t decided whether its more important to sleep or blog. With a full time job, kids, husband and trying to blog. Where does sleep fit in? I don’t know how others do it. Hmm. blog…or…sleep. Blog or Sleep. BLOG? SLEEP?
9. I have the best HUSBAND EVER! SERIOUSLY. He does way more dishes then I do. I appreciate it immensely. I should probably say that out loud more.
10. I want to help people who are super financially illiterate. I’m trying to figure out how I get them here. I am thinking of teaching a class.
Thanks again so much for this fun post idea. Hope you all enjoyed.
Now its your turn.
leave me a comment if there is some financial topic you want me to discuss specifically.